Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior App ACCEPTED

3 posters

Go down

Warrior App  ACCEPTED Empty Warrior App ACCEPTED

Post  Djungelola Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:55 am

Heya.

The rumor says that you got a spot left for a warrior I'll be happy to fill that spot for you. I raided Karazhan with some of you and that was a great experience and hopefully other raids will be just as good.

Anyway, here's some info:

Char
Name: Djungelola
Class: Warrior
Race: Orc
Specc: Protection atm, but I really haven't decided what to do with my wow-careerer yet. I'll be what you need me to be.
Gear: Armory appears to be down when I write but my gear is as good as it gets outside Karazhan + a few epics from mentioned instance. Just throw me a whisp ingame if you want further details Wink.

Since my friends left the guild we had together (which only me and 2 more resides in atm) I've been looking for a new raiding guild. Yours is a good choice because you are raiding instances that I can participate in and actually contribute with something and not just be a under geared newcomer who picks up the crumbs. You also seem to have a good organization, based on the members and officers I've met so far and you are English speaking which at least I see as a great advantage. I'm quite fed up with my kinsmen on the server.

Personally
Name: Martin Johanson
Live: Falun, Sweden
Eat: Food, and other stuff sometimes to
Does: School mostly, doing my last year at, yeah whatever school you are attending when you are 18.
Thoughts: I haven't seen any raiding schedule yet but with proper planning most things are possible. The only day that I can't raid is Mondays.
Final thoughts: I hope that I get accepted and that we can kill stuff together, that would be awesome. Of course I will answer questions and uncertainties that you might have, both in this thread and in game.

Good Hunting // Martin a.k.a Djungelola
Djungelola
Djungelola

Back to top Go down

Warrior App  ACCEPTED Empty Re: Warrior App ACCEPTED

Post  Syllk Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:28 am

good application, whisper for invite ingame

Regards

Syllk
Syllk
Syllk

Back to top Go down