Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notices

4 posters

Go down

Notices Empty Notices

Post  Syllk Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:58 pm

This is a notice to the people that have been spamming Officers/Gm for places in Karazhan and higher and some other issues.

1. Asking for raid spots is ok, but it should be done without expecting a yes answer and some maturity is needed if the answer is no. There is usually a reason why not, i.e we have enough people of that class and cant take anymore in the raid. If you dont go that particular time then you will have other chances. Also please set out your Kara Gear Wish list so we can see who needs the items and so on.

2. Assuming you are going to Karazhan is wrong, just cause you can raid doesnt mean you automatically get a spot. If you turn up late for a raid then you will not get a spot unless someone drops out, the Malti* incident will not be happening again.

3. If you cant make a raid that has been scheduled then let us know asap and we will see what we can do, some leeway can be given but we will not be changing a raid day because 1 person cant make it. From my personal experience, I havent been to many of the raids in the last few weeks due to me being busy with other things, fortunatley we have managed to get other people in to fill my position, but if I can make a raid I will be there. If we have to PUG then we have to PUG. In some instances will we need to exchange players out for other players if we need extra healing, higher dps or whatever. Please dont cause a fuss if this happens, better to exchange the person than try the boss knowing that a wipe will happen.

3. If you dont have the gear for things like Zul'Aman then you will not be going until you have it. Again if you dont make the grade and are refused a spot then please accept the fact and move on, flaming the guildchat asking why not, is not productive. Assistance will be given to gear up but it is not your right to spam asking for help and then if you dont get the help, spamming again to slag people off.

4. Asking for promotions because you assume you deserve them is unacceptable, people will be promoted on merit and other factors, simply asking for a promotion is not. And if you dont get a promotion then again some maturity is needed to accept it and try your best to get one.

5. New players will be on trial until a time has passed to allow you to show to the rest of the guild that you are ready to become a member. Officers/GM has the final say for promotion to member.

6. Excessive spamming of Officers/GM is unacceptable, remember they are playing the game to just like you and are not a blattering ram for all your upsets or whines. (anyone spamming me will be ignored for a short while)

7. With regard to recruiting new members, send them to the Guild Application forums after chatting to them first. When they have made the application then everyone is free to make a comment on wether you think they will help or hinder the guild's progress (no slagging off please, or it will be deleted)

8. If I`m not on the raids could someone at least keep a record of who went and what dropped so we can update the threads (a simple private message or if you post it up like the previous ones works well)

Regards,

Syllk
Syllk
Syllk

Back to top Go down

Notices Empty the guild

Post  Tolek Fri May 09, 2008 12:09 am

personaly i think this guild was realy gay and i didnt like beeing apart of it hs guild suxs balls and is realy worthless

Tolek

Back to top Go down

Notices Empty Re: Notices

Post  lilithdemon Fri May 09, 2008 12:31 pm

good for u nebu
lilithdemon
lilithdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tolek Fri May 09, 2008 2:56 pm

nebu?

Tolek

Back to top Go down

Post  Unparalleled Fri May 09, 2008 8:12 pm

u only hated it because you couldn't get a raid spot because u didn't have the gear, which means you are just being a dick about yourself failing.
Unparalleled
Unparalleled

http://www.bebo.com/OnlyForAChocyCookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tolek Fri May 09, 2008 11:11 pm

dude.. i had the gear for kara.. and if the guild realy wanted to progress it doesnt matter if my gear wasnt good or not.

Tolek

Back to top Go down

Post  Unparalleled Fri May 09, 2008 11:21 pm

Gear matters. If you have no gear then you cannot do anything in PvE. and you had plenty of greens the last time i was in a group or raid with you. So yeah, greens generally don't do so good in kara and raids in general.
Unparalleled
Unparalleled

Back to top Go down

Post  Tolek Fri May 09, 2008 11:51 pm

lots of greens?? i had 2 greens... nad a raid is about the tankas and the healers and the dps in general not every individual dps.... and do you seriously thing its better to take the same ppl every time instead of gearing up the whole guild???... if you do then you are an idiot...and if 1 dps has 2 greens it doesnt matter.. i was in 1 kara raid with you guys and we made the whole run so plz tell me why my gear wasnt good enough.

Tolek

Back to top Go down

Post  Unparalleled Sat May 10, 2008 12:28 am

you can have full blues and a few epics before you even need to go near karazhan. and so what if we took most of the same members every week? its because they were the only members on every week! and don't say u were, because there were like 3 weeks in a row where we could have used u and u wern't online.
Unparalleled
Unparalleled

Back to top Go down

Post  Syllk Sat May 17, 2008 8:16 pm

This is a messgae to Annihilati, you are fucking going down you ignorant and arrogant bastard. When I get back onto the internet your name will be dirt.

Hope you read this you fucking untrustworthy German fucker
Syllk
Syllk

Back to top Go down

Post  lilithdemon Sun May 18, 2008 12:26 am

Syllk wrote:This is a messgae to Annihilati, you are fucking going down you ignorant and arrogant bastard. When I get back onto the internet your name will be dirt.

Hope you read this you fucking untrustworthy German fucker

i have warned u to piss syllk off u see i was right aswell
lilithdemon
lilithdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Unparalleled Sun May 18, 2008 12:10 pm

Go on Pete you mad bastard ye! Lol. Razz I Think he's angry xD
Unparalleled
Unparalleled

Back to top Go down