Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this guild has best progress on the whole talnivarr

4 posters

Go down

this guild has best progress on the whole talnivarr Empty this guild has best progress on the whole talnivarr

Post  Tolek Fri May 09, 2008 12:11 am

this guild is the best progressing guild on talnivarr... still in karazha after like 2years???.....alot better then cráb ppl imo....best fucking progress ever!!!!!!

Tolek

Back to top Go down

this guild has best progress on the whole talnivarr Empty Re: this guild has best progress on the whole talnivarr

Post  lilithdemon Fri May 09, 2008 12:32 pm

u have no part of the guild so SHUT the Fuck up
lilithdemon
lilithdemon

Back to top Go down

this guild has best progress on the whole talnivarr Empty Re: this guild has best progress on the whole talnivarr

Post  Tolek Fri May 09, 2008 3:02 pm

why would i do that?... its true.. the guild doesnt have eny progress.. besides the guild has disbanded so what does it matter that i write what i want here?.

Tolek

Back to top Go down

Post  Unparalleled Fri May 09, 2008 8:15 pm

HAHAHAHAHA! That is the most idiotic post i have ever seen, even if it is sarcasm. Still in karazhan after 2 years? you do realise TBC has only been out for 1 YEAR and 3 MONTHS!! Fucking dumbass >.<
Unparalleled
Unparalleled

http://www.bebo.com/OnlyForAChocyCookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Syllk Sat May 17, 2008 8:23 pm

nice post tolek, please grow up, oooo yes i remember your only 16years old, you dumb ass
Syllk
Syllk

Back to top Go down

Post  Unparalleled Sun May 18, 2008 5:10 pm

Funny that he never replied to this one.... I Think its cause he knows he just got servered.....
Unparalleled
Unparalleled

http://www.bebo.com/OnlyForAChocyCookie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum