Exodus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild War

+2
birchman
Syllk
6 posters

Go down

Guild War Empty Guild War

Post  birchman Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:53 pm

There may be some hostilities received from members of the guild <Coronam Vitae> due to a heroic mech run today. Various insults were thrown around directed at me (birchman) and mikey (unparalelled) due to "tips" received from the three members of the same guild that i should "tank in berserker stance because its only 10% less damage and i can execute" and mikey should "heal out of tree form so he can run faster". Frankly with ideas like that who needs them.
birchman
birchman

http://www.myspace.com/screamo_guitarist

Back to top Go down

Guild War Empty Re: Guild War

Post  Darkbash Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:55 pm

by any chance is that the guild tither and crystalorb have gone to?
Darkbash
Darkbash

Location : In a Galaxy far far away... but rly im infront of my computer

Back to top Go down

Post  lilithdemon Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:28 am

dont think they are in there give me names and i will have a word with the gm of their guild
lilithdemon
lilithdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Syllk Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:37 am

Tbh we are above any form of stupid guilds giving bad advice, they should L2play and no more should be said, if it continues then we will have a guild meeting and/or ban people from grouping with the offenders.

Birchman, in my eyes you are more than worthy to have the Main tank role, if anyone tells you any different forward them to me and they will get a tirad of abuse. You know your own spec and how to play it, end of story.

And Darkbash has more than proved himself for more than 15months in this guild (and Exodus) and is a trusted friend.

I havent heard of the guild you are on about so they can go fuck themself and keep their own views to themselves, they are probably just jealous that we are a stable and effective guild.

If you experience any more problems than just let us know and we will take the according actions (e.g. reporting them to a GM for abuse etc)

Regards,

Syllk
Syllk
Syllk

Back to top Go down

Post  birchman Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:14 pm

Yeh it's the same guild tither and crystalorb went to but from what ive been told tither is in raid group 2 and these guys are in group 3.

Can't remember all their names but i know the warrior was called pitbullzor and i think the mage is tookit or something like that.

Just wanted to warn you guys or explain why you may get some hostilities from members of the guild x.
birchman
birchman

http://www.myspace.com/screamo_guitarist

Back to top Go down

Post  spokett Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:40 pm

haha.. well.. pibullzor.. heees a knoooown dick head :S xD hes like the most whyning person i have ever meet :S xD
spokett
spokett

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkbash Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:16 am

pibullzor is a PRICK!
Darkbash
Darkbash

Location : In a Galaxy far far away... but rly im infront of my computer

Back to top Go down

Post  Slawter Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:44 pm

Hmm this is very odd... i was doing a dungeon (forgot its name only did it once... the dungeon in the mountin in burning steppes) and they got this guy tither to come along and boost us... and he boosted us cos of the lvl 55 person that was in the group.. they were both from coronum vitae. Tither was bitching about revelation cos we don't have any karazhan 'farming groups', they also offered me a place in the guild, which i refused. Tither was the worst boost (apart from mctramp Razz) that i have ever had in my life, and we wiped twice because the lvl 55 healer from coronum vitae was shite. Then they both left cos the healer got wat she wanted. They are an unsocial guild and i would keep away from them.
Slawter
Slawter

Back to top Go down

Post  lilithdemon Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:04 pm

tither is friends with unparallelled and doomahammer wich left the guild:P well and tither left revelation cos syllk demoted him Smile
lilithdemon
lilithdemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down